Show Some Love Linkup

The day of #lovelinkup is finally here - eeeek! This is my first linkup that I've hosted before, and I'm so lucky to be hosting it with my best gal Claire. The theme behind #lovelinkup is showing off the perfect Valentine's Day outfit. Can't wait to see what all of you fabulous girlies have come up with!



tunic (similar) // boots // necklace // earrings // ring (similar)

I got this adorable tunic from the Lilly sale last month, and I have been waiting for the perfect opportunity to wear it. I knew it would be perfect for this linkup! This is a great outfit for Valentine's Day because it's festive, comfy, and cute.

What do you plan on wearing on Valentine's Day?
Want to join the linkup or already posted a Valentine's Day outfit? No problem - email me to get your blog added to this post!

Simply Darling // Allison Nicole // Dash of Serendipity // Caralina Style // California Belle // Preppy by the Sea // Prepster in the Post // The Trendy Chick // Navy Striped Peonies

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh I love that tunic! At first glance I thought it was Sail to Sable, I wish I had seen this in the sale!

    -Brandi Lynn
    http://just-brandilynn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete