Newport Trip

I have added a lot of new things to mine and T's summer bucket list, and spending a day in Newport was one of them! We live about an hour and fifteen minutes away from there. He had never been there, and I had been there once when I was little. So we decided that Tuesday was the perfect day to go!

We got there at around 12:15 and decided to go to Thames Street, the main shopping area of Newport. We were starving, so we decided to grab lunch first. There was a really appealing brick-oven pizzeria called Via Via, so we decided to try it.


It was delicious! We decided to split a large pizza in half. Tyler got Hawaiian, and I got Newport chicken, which consisted of peppercorn dressing, chicken, broccoli, and tomatoes. T also got a bowl of clam chowder. The pieces were so big that we could each only finish two!


Next to Via Via was the Pink Pineapple Shop, and all I got so excited because I found out about the shop through Instagram! So of course we had to take a peek inside. How adorable is that sign on the side of their shop?!



Pink Pineapple had the cutest clothes and accessories! It was so hard to not buy anything. I'm trying to save my money for the Lilly sale ;)



Newport has tons of adorable, preppy stores full of fabulous clothes and accessories. T and I are already planning on going back this summer, and I'm going to make sure I have lots of spending money with me!


My favorite was definitely the Lemon & Line flagship store. It had all of its collections labeled and hung up on a wall. It also had a different divider for each size under each collection: XS, S, M, L, and XL. I also freaked out when I saw the flagship store because I found out about Lemon & Line through Twitter! I wanted to buy a bracelet so badly, but I decided to wait to buy one online.

I had so much fun and can't wait to go back! Maybe next time I'll have some new clothes and accessories to share on the blog ;)

Have you been to Newport before?

No comments:

Post a Comment