In the Pink Visit


Of course I had to visit In the Pink while I was down the Cape! I have to buy the majority of my Lilly items online because the closest In the Pink to me is about 45 minutes away, whether I go to the Boston location or one of the few down the Cape.


This wasn't my first time going to this In the Pink location. I met with the manager, Courtney, and she was so nice! She had me pick out any clothes that I wanted to try on, and then she picked out the most popular picks of the summer for me to try on as well. Her and the other two employees were so helpful and sweet!

Although I tried on many pieces of clothing, I only took pictures of one of the popular summer picks and two of my favorite items. My best friend, Alex, was my fabulous photographer that night!

Courtney had me try on the Delia Scalloped Hem Shift Dress because it was a popular pick of the summer! Although it's a cute dress, I do prefer it in white. I wore the McKim Wedge Sandals with the dress, and they looked fabulous! They would go perfect with the dress in white as well. The dress hanging up in the background is the Delia Shift Dress in Watch Out, which was another popular pick!

The Marigold Lace Trim Skort in Hotty Pink Forgot My Trunks is something that I picked out, and I wore a Tabby Tank Top with it in white. I am obsessed with this skort! I had to use all of my willpower not to buy it because I have so many skirts/skorts and dresses that I don't get to wear a lot. Maybe I'll pick it up at the ESS if they have it ;)

I ended up buying the Buttercup Scallop Hem Shorts in Hotty Pink Get Crackin! This is my first pair of the buttercup scallop shorts, and I actually really like them. I was planning on getting a pair of Callahan shorts because it's my favorite style of shorts, and that's what all of my Lilly shorts are! However, this In the Pink location didn't have many Callahan shorts in my size that I liked. So, I broke my normal routine, tried on a pair of the buttercup scallop shorts, and really liked them!

Overall, I had a great experience shopping at In the Pink. I always love visiting the store whenever I get in the chance because shopping in the store is so much more fun than shopping online!

Have you visited In the Pink before?

1 comment:

  1. I love the shorts that you bought the most! Scallops are so cute and so it the pattern... great choice!
    xo, Scarlett
    The Trendy Chick

    ReplyDelete