Lighthouse Look




shirt: J. Crew // shorts: In the Pink (Lilly Pulitzer) // shoes: Jack Rogers // bag: Kate Spade

I got these fabulous shorts last summer, but to be honest, I kind of forgot about them until last week! I have splurged on so many different pairs of Callahans this past year that they've all been piling up, and these beauties got stuck at the bottom. I was excited when I found them because they go rather well with the J. Crew shirt I got, and my pink Kate Spade bag really brings out the dots of pink in the shorts!

How do you style blue and green together?

2 comments:

  1. Blue and green do look good together! Did you cut your hair or am I totally wrong?

    Nathalie | She Wears Prep
    shewearsprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the print on the shorts!
    xo, Scarlett
    The Trendy Chick

    ReplyDelete