Weekend Links

I've had a crazy busy week so I thought it would be fun to do a "weekend links" post where I share my favorite things I've seen this week. Enjoy!

one // Stuck on what to get your girlfriend or wife for Valentine's Day? Check out the fabulous gift guide that Mackenzie put together!

two // Need to work on becoming a morning person to get the most of your day? Erin gives the best tips on how to do that.

three // Want to work out more as one of your New Year's resolutions? Caroline shares a total body mat workout!

four // Creating a resume and don't know where to start? Carly answers FAQs about them.

five // Getting ready to send Valentine's Day snail mail? Dorothy shares the cutest cards to buy!

six // Ready to kick start your spring semester? Michaela gives awesome tips on how to do so.

seven // Love sales as much as I do? Don't miss out on the fabulous one Piperlime is having!

Have a fabulous weekend. XO

No comments:

Post a Comment