Shep Shirt


I've been eyeing the Multi Gingham Shep Shirt ever since it came out. Once I had enough money, I knew I just had to get it! It actually came in relatively quick, which I was happy about. The Shep shirt is lightweight and full of vibrant colors, so it's perfect for spring. I've only been able to wear it once because of the freezing cold weather, but I'm absolutely in love!

My mom suggested that I wait until it goes on sale ($125 is a tad bit pricy...), but I knew I couldn't pass it up! All in all, I'm happy I got it when I did.

Have you invested in any new Shep Shirts for this spring?

4 comments:

  1. Its so cute! I just cant spend that uch money though! hahha But I am so glad you got one!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sheep shirt too and I just got it in the mail earlier this week! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

    xoxo
    Katie
    aspoonfulofprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO CUTE! I've been dying to get myself a Shep Shirt, just might have to pull the trigger.

    ReplyDelete