OOTD :: First Day of Spring

shirt:: Lilly Pulitzer // skort: Lilly Pulitzer // shoes: Payless // necklace: Best Name Necklace

Although I wear a uniform to school every day (minus the dress down days), I was so lucky to be able to wear Lilly on the first day of spring! I had a business conference to attend for school that day, so I wasn't in school. The dress code was business casual, so what is better for business casual than Lilly?!

I was so happy that it was about 55 degrees that day because that meant I could pull out my Lilly! If it was cold, I would've had to wear a dreary, warm winter outfit. I got the Talya Shirt form the winter sale, and I got the shoes from Payless last year. I got the skort about a month ago while in Boston, and that was the first time I got to wear it! I was obsessed with that outfit, and I got a lot of compliments on it.

I'm looking forward to getting more use out of this skort once the warmer weather and sunshine come!

What was your outfit for the first day of spring?

2 comments:

  1. I think I was in hoodies and sweats the first day of Spring...Whoops..Hhaha But I love that skirt! :) You never can go wrong with Lilly!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit, Ashley! It's so exciting to wear a new piece for the first time, especially when it's Lilly ;)

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete