Poshmark

After seeing my drawers and closet overflowing with clothes, I realized that it was time to get rid of some. I don't even wear half of the clothes that I have, so I need to go out with the old in order to make room with the new! I thought it would be a really good idea to sell my clothes in order to make some money off of them.

That's when I came across Poshmark! I noticed that a lot of bloggers have Poshmark, so I felt that it's pretty reliable. For those of you who have never heard of Poshmark, it's an app that allows you to post clothes and other items you don't want to your "closet" to sell. I only have one item on so far, but I plan on adding many more!


The one item I have is a pair of Vineyard Vines Corduroy Shorts size 0 in vineyard navy! I have never worn them, and the tags are still on. I ordered them online at the end of the summer, and I realized that I just didn't like them as much as I did online. The price I'm asking for is $30; you can either buy it from me through Poshmark or PayPal! Let me know if you're interested!

Do you use Poshmark?

1 comment:

  1. I have a poshmark but never use it! haha I really need to clean out my closet so I might be an active user soon! haha Wish I could fit in a size 0!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete