How Magazines Inspire You


It's no doubt that magazines are a great source of inspiration. Whenever I'm at the store, I can't help but leaf through the magazines that are at the register -- and then end up buying one so I can read more of it. They're the perfect pick-me-up for a rainy day, bad day, or uninspired day -- here's why!

o n e  || blog posts
Magazines definitely inspire blog post ideas for me. As a blogger, I'll admit there are days that I'll sit down with my blogging planner, ready to come up with blog ideas, and just can't. Magazines are great for solving this problem. I'll pick one up at the store and leaf through it. Then I'll come up with blog post ideas from anything I liked in the magazine -- fashion trends, fitness tips, new foods to try, etc. A magazine is full of ideas when you have none!

t w o  || fashion trends
Fashion magazines are full of fashion trends, obviously. I do like to know what trends are in this season (especially fall trends -- the season is right around the corner!) because I do end up liking some of them. If you're looking for new clothes to buy, magazines give a lot of great options with people modeling them!

t h r e e  || beauty products
I definitely don't have an established makeup routine, which is something I definitely want to get into as I get older. I want to do more than just the usual mascara and they occasional eyeshadow and lipstick. Magazines write about the fabulous beauty products that you should be trying and using -- and they usually come at a reasonable price!

f o u r  || fitness tips
Some magazines have fitness tips and easy workouts to do, which I love. I'm always looking for simple ways to change up my workout routine, and these are a great outlet for that. Magazines give quick and easy-to-follow workout routines that you can do right in your own home if you don't have a gym membership! They also have healthy recipes to try and sometimes even diets.

How do magazines inspire you?

No comments:

Post a Comment