Uses For Notebooks

Uses For Notebooks
one // two // three

I always love having notebooks on me, and I can never resist buying pretty notebooks! Notebooks are an easy and organized way of recording your thoughts, goals, plans, etc. I have multiple notebooks that are piled on my desk, and I have all different uses for them!

one // to-do list
Ah, the classic to-do list. My to-do list notebook is my life and probably my most important notebook! Everything I need to do, whether it be assignments for school or errands, is recorded in that notebook. Basically if it's not in there, I completely forget about it. This notebook keeps me sane and reminds me of everything I need to get done!

two // journal
I do keep a journal of my life because I think it would be so cool to look back on my life when I'm older and read what my thoughts were as a teenager. Although I don't write in it every day, which is something I would like to do, I do write in it once in a while. I have been journaling since fifth grade, so it's actually kind of funny to read back on what my life was like almost seven years ago!

three // blog
The most important notebook after my to-do list notebook is my blog notebook. It keeps track of all of my ideas, outlines what I want each post to say, and indicates when I will post each one. I always have so many post ideas floating around in my head, so it would be super hard to try to remember them all. My blog notebook helps me to do that!

four // job
If you have a job or internship, it might be helpful to use a notebook for that depending on what your job/internship is. You can use it to keep track of important dates, take notes at meetings, right down ideas, etc. I use a notebook for my social media business. This notebook consists of when I need to post, what I need to post, who my clients are, and more!

five // life plans & goals
We all have so many plans and goals for the future. Whether it be to travel to Italy or own a business, write it down! It'll be cool to look back on these plans and goals one day and see if you still have those plans and goals. It can become your bucket list!

six // accomplishments & gratitude
Sometimes we just have really bad days. Days where we feel unimportant, worthless, and not good enough. Whenever you accomplish something, write it down in a notebook no matter how small it may be. When you're feeling like you can't do anything right, look back at these accomplishments and you'll be reminded that you have succeeded before! If you have something you're grateful for, write that down too. When you feel like you have nothing, you can look back and realize you have been blessed with some pretty great things!

What do you use notebooks for?

3 comments:

  1. I always carry a notebook around to write down to do lists! I have lists of everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love notebooks! Such a good list:)

    Internationalistdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love notebooks, if mostly for the covers lol. Also they come in handy

    ReplyDelete