New Business Cards

As some of you know, Private School Prepster is getting totally rebranded by the fabulous Breckenridge, and I could not be more excited! After blogging for more than two years, I felt that it was time to splurge on a new blog design. I chose to go with Breckenridge because her work is amazing, and I wanted to help out a fellow blogger!

After going through some changes, I have finally decided on an image that is right for me! I decided to get business cards because I have been attending more and more blogging events lately, so business cards would come in handy. And with my own business launching soon (stay tuned!), I felt that having business cards was necessary.


I am so obsessed with the way my business cards came out, and I can't wait to see what the rest of my blog design looks like too!

Do you have business cards?

No comments:

Post a Comment