Utoria BYOB


I'm so excited to say that I'm attending the Utoria BYOB fall tour in Boston! Utoria was founded by Tori Molnar, a seventeen-year-old entrepreneur whose life mission is to help other young entrepreneurs reach their goals. I have been following Tori on Twitter for about a year now, so when I found out that she was coming to Boston, I freaked!

Utoria BYOB stands for "become your own boss." The tour is a one-day event full of activities to help the girls with planning out their business. This tour includes pre-planning before the event on business ideas, and there is also one-on-one mentoring with Tori for four weeks after the event. Only ten girls can attend each event, so I was very lucky when I was accepted!

Ever since I was little, I've known I've wanted to do something in business when I'm older. It wasn't until this past year that it dawned on me that entrepreneurship is exactly what I want to do! I want to be an entrepreneur because I've always loved the idea of owning my own business. I used to obsess over having lemonade stands in the summer when I was younger because I loved the thought of making my own money. I've had tons of different entrepreneurial ideas running through my mind, and I would love to make one (or maybe even more!) of them a reality.

I feel that Utoria BYOB is the perfect next step for starting my own business because it's such an awesome support system. Being an entrepreneur can be super overwhelming, so it's so helpful to have Utoria to help you map out your business plan and put your ideas to life. It's also amazing for networking because you get to meet successful entrepreneurs and other young girls who are working on becoming entrepreneurs as well.

I seriously can't wait to attend the tour! If you're interested in entrepreneurship and attending Utoria BYOB, you can read more about it here. The Boston event still has some spots left, and it's also going to Virginia Beach and Atlanta. Apply for entry ASAP!

Have you heard of Utoria BYOB?

1 comment: