Prom

I would first like to start this post out by apologizing for not having any posts for the past couple of weeks... the end of the school year and all of the craziness that came with it made me super busy! My last day of school was last Thursday, and I took the past week to just relax and rewind from school. However, I am now as ready as ever to bring on tons of lovely blog posts! Enjoy. Xo

-------------------

About a month ago was prom! I had so much fun. It was raining the whole day, which made me super nervous about my hair and makeup, but everything turned out to be fine. I have loads of pictures that I took, but I'll only share a few! I obviously went to prom with T, and in case any of you forgot, he asked me to prom in the most adorable way.





I had such a fun night full of dancing, food, and laughter with my friends and boyfriend! I couldn't believe that months of preparation was over just after one single night. It made me sad when prom ended, but I'm so excited to make senior prom even better!

How was your prom?

No comments:

Post a Comment