Vineyard Vines Purchases

When Vineyard Vines had the friends & family sale about a month ago, I knew that I just had to take advantage of it! I am always on the hunt for summer clothes because it's the only time that I don't have to wear a school uniform. Summer clothes, Vineyard Vines, and sales are three of my favorite things, so I knew it was meant to be!


When I was little, I used to own lots of polos. As I got older, I didn't really own any. When this sale came up, I knew it would be the perfect time to get some polos! I decided to get the polo dress in green and the polo in red. I really wanted the dress in pink, but they ran out of my size, so I thought green would be better. I wanted the red polo shirt because I don't have any red shirts, and I knew it would be perfect for my Fourth of July outfit! I also got a hat in navy, which would be perfect for the beach and the pool. I haven't had a chance to wear the dress or the shirt yet, but I'm so excited to wear them!

Did you buy anything from the friends and family sale?

No comments:

Post a Comment