Books I've Read This Summer


I can't believe I read sixteen books this summer! I love reading, so I was so happy I got to read that much in just three months. I'm hoping to continue reading throughout the school year. Check out the books I read to add to your "to-read" list!

+ Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen

+ Sometimes It Happens by Lauren Barnholdt

+ Paper Towns by John Green

+ The Queen of Everything by Deb Caletti

+ The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott

+ Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins

+ Summer in the City by Elizabeth Chandler

+ The Key to the Golden Firebird by Maureen Johnson

+ The Au Pairs by Melissa de la Cruz

+ The Bridesmaid by Hailey Abbott

+ Fly on the Wall: How One Girl Saw Everything by E. Lockhart

+ The Boyfriend List: 15 Guys, 11 Shrink Appointments, 4 Ceramic Frogs and Me, Ruby Oliver by E. Lockhart

+ The Boy Book: A Study of Habits and Behaviors, Plus Techniques for Taming Them by E. Lockhart

+ The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder

+ If We Kiss by Rachel Vail

+ Skinny-Dipping by Melissa de la Cruz

What books did you read this summer?

Want to see what books I read during this year? Follow me on Goodreads!

7 comments:

  1. I'm adding you to my Goodreads! Impressed that you got through so many books this summer!

    Alyssa
    www.feathersandstripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these are so good! Did you read paper towns because of the movie coming out, or just randomly? Everything John Green writes is perfect!

    As We Stumble Along

    ReplyDelete
  3. Half of these books are on my ever-growing to read list!
    I love a lot of these authors and really need to push myself to read more.

    xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

    ReplyDelete
  4. All these are Good-reads!! I will definitely read few of these!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a huge reader. I probably would be if it weren't for my astigmatism. I'm in the middle of The Heart is a Lonely Hunter- I'm loving it! I noticed a few other blogging buddies of mine mention Paper Towns too. Must be pretty good. That's one that I'll have to check out for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How was "Saint Anything"? I used to be a huge Sarah Dessen fan but after reading "The Moon and More", I lost interest in her work.
    - Ruth S. | www.reallytrulyruth.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some of those sound great! I need to add them to my reading list.

    XO Cat
    readthebyrdbook.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete