Workout Playlist

For Lent, I decided to not only give something up but take on something good! I gave up donuts and any other pastry in a coffee shop, absolved to eat healthier, and wanted to work out more. I have not eaten a single pastry, I've eaten healthier, and I've definitely worked out more!

Just like 99% of everyone else who goes to the gym, I need to listen to music while working out. However, I can't listen to just any music while exercising. I specifically need to listen to fast, upbeat, catchy songs so that I am keeping up with my workouts. My absolute favorite thing to workout to is Pandora's "Summer Hits of the 2000s" station! I know the majority of the songs, and most of them are really fast, upbeat, and fun. However, if any of you are looking to create a specific playlist, I have compiled some of my favorites!


Which songs do you like to workout to?

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree! There is no way that I can workout without music. Sometimes that is the only thing that is keepin me goin! I typically workout to electronic/dance music or hip hop when I'm lifting weights!

    XOXO
    Progression By Design

    ReplyDelete