Review // Paper Tie Affair

Remember that inspiration wall I keep bringing up? It's starting to come together really well, and I am super excited about it! I've recently gotten three new prints to add to it, and they are definitely my all-time favorites.

I worked with Kenzie of Paper Tie Affair on my new gold foil prints, and they are amazing. After searching through my Pinterest for the best quotes and phrases, we customized three different prints for me. I love that Kenzie was so open to hearing my ideas. She showed me all of the different fonts she had, so I told her just what I had in mind. She made each idea of mine to complete perfection. She will happily make any kind of custom foil!



buy this one here!

Kenzie even threw in the cutest little notebook for me! I can't wait to use it to write down blog post ideas once I finish using my other blog notebook.


I'm super thrilled with how everything turned out! Kenzie was so fun and easy to work with. I ordered a couple of adorable frames to put the prints in, and I can't wait for them to come in.

Want the prints that I got? Buy the custom foil option and include a note to the seller saying which specific print you want from Private School Prepster!

Use the code SHIPIT from now until the end of March to get free shipping!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So happy to work with you on these, glad you enjoyed it all! :)

    ReplyDelete