Design Lab Launch Party

Lord & Taylor has recently launched its Design Lab collection, a clothing line full of trendy pieces for under $100! It partnered with Her Campus, Boston University, and Northeastern University this past weekend to host two launch parties at its Boston location. I attended the Saturday night event, and it was so much fun!


The night started with each girl getting a free makeover. The first 25 girls to show up received a free swag bag full of awesome beauty samples! There was also the chance to sign up to win an outfit from Design Lab. Georgetown Cupcakes sponsored the event with gorgeous little cupcakes, which was nice to snack on while walking around the collection!


I was thrilled with my makeover! The makeup artist did a very natural look on me. I had to wait in line for a little while to get my makeover because there were other girls ahead of me, but the actual makeover took no more than ten minutes.


There was an adorable Instagram cutout, so of course I had to take a picture with it! The cutout was used for showing off your snazzy makeover. Most of the girls used it in their pictures!

I always love attending events like this one, which is definitely one of the perks of being a Boston fashion blogger. I knew I had to attend when I found out about it on Friday night, and I'm so happy that I did. Plus it gave me a chance to do two of my favorite things: visit the Prudential Center and go shopping. How could I resist?!

Did you attend the Design Lab launch party?

No comments:

Post a Comment