Happy Thanksgiving + Life Updates


Happy Thanksgiving, ladies! I've finally made it back to the blog to put up a post, and I thought it would be best to mix a Thanksgiving post with a "life updates" post because I've been thankful + grateful for everything in my life lately.

School has been crazy. I feel as if my assignments, homework, and studying are never-ending. Last week was especially stressful because all of my professors were trying to cram tons of assignments and exams in before Thanksgiving break. And I know that the next few weeks will be just as hectic because two weeks from Monday, final exams begin -- eek!

I was hoping to use all of Thanksgiving break to relax and write blog posts, but honestly, I can see that won't happen. I'm currently planning out next week to see which assignments are due, and it turns out I have way more things to do than I originally thought -- oops! But that's okay because I would rather use all of this free time right now to get stuff done than save it for later and end up being super stressed.

I made my schedule for spring semester in the beginning of November and it is awesome. I only had three objectives in mind when it came to planning my schedule: schedule classes around the days I work (needed a class at 1 PM or later on Mondays and Fridays), not get the same Spanish professor I have now, and not have classes on Fridays. And, luckily, I was able to get a schedule that fits all three of those requests -- and I'm especially excited to have no classes on Fridays!

I still work Friday-Monday. There are days that I really dread waking up at 3:30 AM for work, believe me, but afterwards I feel grateful that I have a job that can easily work around my school schedule and that I have spending money so I don't feel like the typical "broke college student."

I just want to thank all of you for continuing to be patient with me and waiting for new posts to come up -- I'm grateful for all of you! I may not be able to start posting every day with the end of the semester and finals quickly coming up, but I promise that exciting things will be happening soon and I can't wait to come back to my little blog again!

Have a happy Thanksgiving and enjoy those Black Friday deals. XO

No comments:

Post a Comment