The Perfect Drink for the Cold: Nutella Hot Chocolate

I made Nutella hot chocolate for the first time yesterday morning with my friend, and I couldn't believe how easy it was to make and how good it tasted. So, I decided to make it for myself today! Here are the steps in case you want to try it yourself:

Ingredients (enough to make 1 mug)

  1. 1 cup milk
  2. 1 tablespoon Nutella
  3. Cool Whip (optional)
Steps
  1. Pour one cup of milk into a pot.
  2. Place the pot onto the stove at a high temperature.
  3. Drop one tablespoon of Nutella into the pot once the milk starts to get hot enough.
  4. Stir the Nutella and milk.
  5. Turn the stove off and pour the Nutella hot chocolate into a mug once the Nutella and milk have been mixed together.
  6. Add Cool Whip into the mug (optional).
  7. Enjoy!
Nutella hot chocolate with Cool Whip

No comments:

Post a Comment