It Gets Better

As shown in my last post, last night was just one of those sad, lonely nights. Luckily, I'm feeling much better today and much more positive.

The two highlights of my weekend had to be finishing my book yesterday and finding out today that I won't be quizzed on the fifty-four terms I have for history until next week, not this week. I haven't been able to sleep much on this three-day weekend, even though I was hoping I would, because of the fact that I've felt drowned in homework. I've been working on homework for about the past two hours with little five minute breaks here and there. Fortunately, I'm done with geometry and halfway done with the history terms. All I need to do is study for chem, English, Spanish, and geometry.

I hope you've all had a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment